Thursday 2 August 2018

U&F Underground Episode 42 / Dracula Episode 10

Two new podcasts out this week. In my public feed you can hear my reading of Bram Stoker's Dracula, Chapter 10. If you're not subscribed, you can do so by adding this link to your podcast app: http://mikebennett.libsyn.com/rss  



Also, at Patreon, I've just posted Underwood and Flinch: Underground Episode 42.  I say! That's 42 episodes of UFU for just $3! That's the cheapest big audio book you'll see this month, I'm sure. 

The beginning of the month is the best time to sign up to Patreon, as you can enjoy a whole month of listening for just $3. And if, at the end of the month, you decide you want to opt out and not pay for another month, you can! But why would you want to? U&F Underground is still in progress, and I guarantee you won't want to leave. Sign up today, and when you do, be sure and make a note of your personal RSS code and add it to your podcast app. That way you can get the podcasts streaming straight to your phone with no fuss.

Huzzah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.