Saturday 31 October 2015

Sometimes Halloween Special!

Happy Halloween!! Wrap your ears around my Sometimes Halloween Special, which features episode One of H.P. Lovecraft's The Thing on the Doorstep.  


Also, news of the Halloween Free ebook of the month promotion that I mentioned in my last post, but I'll share the links again because I know messing about between posts with phones is fiddly stuff.

Underwood and Flinch Volume One: Resurrection



and The Complete Hall of Mirrors: Tales of Horror and The Grotesque.



The promotion starts at midnight tonight (PST) (which is 3:00 am EST, and 07:00 am UK  Saturday morning) and runs till midnight on Wednesday. 

All I ask in return is that you leave some stars on the books' pages, and perhaps a few kind words, if you have time.

Have a great Halloween!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.